Found during 2016 search of Citizen archive.
1991 New Stroud & Swindon Building Society HQ at Rowcroft – built on part of the site of the old Stroud Brewery
No 4 Rowcroft – The first branch formed in 1850 by Lindsey Winterbotham
1991 Supplement to a local Paper
Click on pictures to enlarge
1989 – site of old Stroud Brewery/site of new Stroud & Swindon B S HQ
In 2010 Stroud & Swindon Building Society merged with The Coventry Building Society.
Ecotricity moved here in 2012.